- The Darkest Part of the Forest.
- Where She Went (i.e: How a 3ish star book can send you into an unexpected frenzy of self examination)
- What the heck happened to LilaJune. (And of course BOOKS!)
- Top Ten Characters on my, um “Recreational” Island.
- Top Ten Tuesday. Non-bookish entertainment.
- Grasshopper Jungle. Lets talk about bugs, sex and the apocalypse!!
- Top Ten Tuesday. Confessions of a terrible blogger and book nerd.
- Top Ten Tuesday. My Childhood Classics
Category Archives: Science Fiction
Glory be!!! I am thrilled and delighted to report that the gods of storytelling hath smiled upon me and nearly every single book I’ve picked up recently has been like bound gold. Gah!! I don’t even know what to DO … Continue reading
A few months ago I read Proxy after it was recommended to me by my fellow fangirl and blogging buddy Nath over at One Woman’s Opinions. I was stunned. Blown away. Emotionally ravaged and pretty much all round thrilled by … Continue reading
Confession time: Ender’s Game is a book that floated on the periphery of my literary awareness for ages but I’m ashamed to admit that I passed on it for a long, long time because the old cover was completely unappealing … Continue reading