- The Darkest Part of the Forest.
- Where She Went (i.e: How a 3ish star book can send you into an unexpected frenzy of self examination)
- What the heck happened to LilaJune. (And of course BOOKS!)
- Top Ten Characters on my, um “Recreational” Island.
- Top Ten Tuesday. Non-bookish entertainment.
- Grasshopper Jungle. Lets talk about bugs, sex and the apocalypse!!
- Top Ten Tuesday. Confessions of a terrible blogger and book nerd.
- Top Ten Tuesday. My Childhood Classics
Category Archives: Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish this weeks theme is Top Ten Characters I want with me on a desert island. Soooooooo… A while back I did Top … Continue reading
Aggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I don’t think I like this one!!! For some reason I have no problem whatsoever confessing all my bookish obsessions to anyone who will listen, but TV shows make me want to hide my head under a rock in … Continue reading
Top Ten Tuesday is my favorite (and only) weekly meme hosted by the beautiful bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is Top Ten Blogging confessions. Even though I was raised as a good little Lutheran … Continue reading
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks theme is Top Ten Classics I want to read/have read. Okeedokee so here’s the thing, I’ve been thinking a lot … Continue reading
Why hello there Top Ten Tuesday!!! I haven’t seen you in a minute! (I was informed last night that if you say that in Memphis is means ‘Its been a while’ or ‘You sucked at blogging last month’… Maybe not … Continue reading
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks theme is: Top Ten Characters who (fill in the blank). At first I couldn’t think of anything and I had almost decided to skip this … Continue reading