- The Darkest Part of the Forest.
- Where She Went (i.e: How a 3ish star book can send you into an unexpected frenzy of self examination)
- What the heck happened to LilaJune. (And of course BOOKS!)
- Top Ten Characters on my, um “Recreational” Island.
- Top Ten Tuesday. Non-bookish entertainment.
- Grasshopper Jungle. Lets talk about bugs, sex and the apocalypse!!
- Top Ten Tuesday. Confessions of a terrible blogger and book nerd.
- Top Ten Tuesday. My Childhood Classics
Tag Archives: Book Review
Glory be!!! I am thrilled and delighted to report that the gods of storytelling hath smiled upon me and nearly every single book I’ve picked up recently has been like bound gold. Gah!! I don’t even know what to DO … Continue reading
A few months ago I read Proxy after it was recommended to me by my fellow fangirl and blogging buddy Nath over at One Woman’s Opinions. I was stunned. Blown away. Emotionally ravaged and pretty much all round thrilled by … Continue reading
Book blogging has been an interesting experience for me so far. I had no idea for example that my TBR list would suddenly increase by a factor of 1000, I also didn’t realize that I would now have less time … Continue reading
You know how sometimes you have 1.7 million books on your TBR list but then someone comes along and recommends a book you’ve never heard of and you just drop everything and read it?? That happened to me with Proxy. It’s … Continue reading
Divergent. *sigh* Divergent how I love thee. You broke my heart a bit at the end it’s true, but I still love you. First off let me tell you that after much discussion: Beside an outdoor fireplace in the mountains of … Continue reading
This one is still haunting me. Quite honestly I’m still not sure how I feel about Red Rising but the story seems to have stuck itself to the inside of my skull a little like peanut butter (I don’t always … Continue reading
This morning I noticed that one of the top searches in the blogosphere was: “Does Perry ever tell Aria he rendered to her?” I wasn’t planning to write a review but I just HAD to discuss this……The answer, which left … Continue reading