- The Darkest Part of the Forest.
- Where She Went (i.e: How a 3ish star book can send you into an unexpected frenzy of self examination)
- What the heck happened to LilaJune. (And of course BOOKS!)
- Top Ten Characters on my, um “Recreational” Island.
- Top Ten Tuesday. Non-bookish entertainment.
- Grasshopper Jungle. Lets talk about bugs, sex and the apocalypse!!
- Top Ten Tuesday. Confessions of a terrible blogger and book nerd.
- Top Ten Tuesday. My Childhood Classics
Tag Archives: science fiction
Hello, hello bloggers and bookworms alike! I feel a little guilty for falling off the face of the blog world and failing in my duties as a consistent blogger and more importantly (to me at least) an active and supportive … Continue reading
Glory be!!! I am thrilled and delighted to report that the gods of storytelling hath smiled upon me and nearly every single book I’ve picked up recently has been like bound gold. Gah!! I don’t even know what to DO … Continue reading
A few months ago I read Proxy after it was recommended to me by my fellow fangirl and blogging buddy Nath over at One Woman’s Opinions. I was stunned. Blown away. Emotionally ravaged and pretty much all round thrilled by … Continue reading
Confession time: Ender’s Game is a book that floated on the periphery of my literary awareness for ages but I’m ashamed to admit that I passed on it for a long, long time because the old cover was completely unappealing … Continue reading
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks theme is: Top Ten Characters who (fill in the blank). At first I couldn’t think of anything and I had almost decided to skip this … Continue reading
You know how sometimes you have 1.7 million books on your TBR list but then someone comes along and recommends a book you’ve never heard of and you just drop everything and read it?? That happened to me with Proxy. It’s … Continue reading
Dear Allegiant, You broke my heart, and not in a satisfying “I need my blankie and some ice cream” way…You sent me into an absolute tailspin searching for another story to heal the wounds you inflicted and restore my faith in … Continue reading